Governing Documents and Reports
Our Constitution and Bylaws are available as PDF documents.
Current Annual Report
- 2022 Annual Report (best version for viewing on a screen)
- 2022 Annual Report (best version if you are wanting to print it – use legal size paper double sided)
Annual Reports from 2019 and older are available by contacting our office.
Funding comes from a number of provincial and federal government sources, grants from foundations, as well as donations from individuals and businesses.
We would like to thank the following funders who currently provide financial support.
- BC Farmers Markets
- BC Housing
- Columbia Basin Trust
- Community Fund of North Kootenay Lake Society
- Community Living BC
- Department of Justice
- Food Banks BC
- Food Banks Canada
- Interior Health
- Kootenay Boundary Community Services Co-op
- Kootenay Kids Society
- Kootenay Savings Community Foundation
- Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General
- Province of British Columbia
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Regional District of Central Kootenay
- School District 8
- TELUS Foundation
- United Way of the British Columbia
- Village of Kaslo
- Victorian Hospital of Kaslo Auxiliary Society
- Western Communities Foundation
- Womens’ Shelters Canada
- Individual Donors
Would you like to contribute to Kaslo Community Services? Find out how.